Welcome To The Private Suite LA
Founder, CEO & Injector at The Private Suite LA.
Cheyanne Mallas, Physician Assistant
PA Cheyanne specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology with a focus on facial optimization, structural rejuvenation and regenerative aesthetics. She is a Sculptra Expert for both face and body and one of the top Sculptra injectors in the USA. Cheyanne is a Key Opinion Leader, Expert Injector and National Trainer. In 2020-2022 she was named one of the Best Aesthetic Injectors in America and included in the National Directory. She graduated from the Weill Cornell Medical College Physician Assistant Program with a Master’s Degree in Health Sciences and is fluent in French and Italian.
Her favorite cosmetic procedure is working with Collagen producing Biostimulators - Sculptra and Radiesse for both Face and Body procedures. ‘I really believe Regenerative Aesthetics will play a big part in the future of Aesthetics as we continue to develop our ability to stimulate the regeneration of both structure and function of skin and soft tissue. It is an important part of my research and clinic. Skin health that we can see !’
We’re going 𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝 this week with 𝙋𝘼 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚, Founder, CEO & Injector at The Private Suite LA.
𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚, 𝙋𝘼 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨:
• Her experiences as an early adopter of biostimulators, especially body indications
• Her perspective on scaling a bespoke brand and the challenges with hiring and adding locations
• Her approach to “aging younger” & avoiding the pitfalls of over correction
• Preparing your practice for the economic reality of 2023
• Her mindset on investing in your skills and what she sees evolving as a busy GAIN Trainer & an avid learner PA Cheyanne has definitely taken a unique path into aesthetics, from a perfumery in France to enhancing beauty in LA. Her approach to injecting, global wellness, and brand building is the perfect crash course for those who dare to be different!
Cheyanne Mallas' Journey
Her career started in France as a perfumer, but then a desire to do something more impactful led her back to NYC to PA School. She set her initial sets on Plastic Surgery, but in the end, she chose a PA program that paved the way for her journey into Aesthetics. Through the course of a fellowship, she left for sunny LA to train with a reconstructive surgeon, and never looked back.
In her 15 year career, she’s seen and done a lot in aesthetics from routinely working surgical cases to running medspas and large practices to today where she's settling into her role of 2 years, Founder & CEO. Cheyanne is building a bespoke brand that puts patient experience at the forefront, and her approach is rooted in the complete mind/body connection. She's been on the regenerative medicine scene for years, long before it was en vogue, and she's seen the positive outcome of this approach- so much so, she works closely with other Providers in areas like cellular medicine to bring those benefits to her patients. She's an advocate of treatments like red light therapy, exosomes, and polynucleotides, and biostimulators are the foundation of her injectable practice.
Learn more about Cheyanne: https://www.facebook.com/CheyanneMallas